Ask Admin

Mogs

• Administrator

We don't monitor the forum 24 hours a day, and we don't read all the threads. We do 'sweeps' of the forums every now and then where we tidy things up but we would not touch a few football threads in the Lounge as they do not break any rules and who knows, they may work and become popular.

We do however act on reported messages as soon as possible.

• Administrator
Because you were sent a polite message a few days ago asking you to not post messages about businesses in the gossip section, please post them in the businesses section. You then posted another message about ED businesses in the gossip section, so a block was put on you posting in there because it's a waste of my time having to continually clear up after you.

• Administrator

The person in question is someone we are currently taking action against, and all their inappropriate posts (and references to them) are being removed.

If you wish to declare your love to someone in future I suggest you do it in person, soberly and in front of an enchanted moon in Paris.

• 5 weeks later...

Can I ask why this thread was moved? I posted it in the Lounge as that's where I wanted it.

Since when do we have a rule that the Lounge is only for tedious word games and comments about football? We're supposed to be able to talk about anything in there, and it wouldn't have attracted the comments it has had it been in the Drawing Room.

Sorry to be a pain in the arse, but could you move it back please?

Thanks Mr Mockney, much appreciated. I knew things could be moved to the Lounge but wasn't aware stuff could be deemed too serious to stay there.

If that's the case, I wonder if it might be time to revisit my former proposal for a Playpen or Sandpit section, where people who don't like sentences can hang out?