Ask Admin

Mogs

Because the issue people were interested in 3 years ago is again current. I was asking if it was ok to post a note on the old thread alerting those that had posted (and particularly had requested to be notified of new replies) that the issue was live again, and then to have it locked so there were not two threads on the issue. I think you are confusing locking with sticky, but I am by no means au fait with forum lingo so please do correct me if I am getting it wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking through the Forum's useful numbers list for Fusion's head office has somehow been overlooked so for your information the Fusion head quarters 020 7740 7500

It is useful if you have any queries of the pulse and G Green leisure centres.

(6) A home-school agreement shall not be capable of creating any obligation in respect of whose breach any liability arises in contract or in tort.

I posted the above, from one of Her Majesty's statutes, and the first three characters (an open bracket, a 6, a close bracket) got transformed (as they are here) into an evil smiley.

Can the Hon. Admin please confirm that this is not the first stage in a cyber-terrorist attack on the forum.

karter Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Is the forum monitored well enough these days?

It's monitored in a reactive way, hopefully that's well enough to allow most to enjoy the forum without interruption.

> Is there a part-time job going? :)

No jobs going at the moment I'm afraid, but I'm sure Admin will come knocking if he needs a hand.

• 3 weeks later...
Add me to the list of mildly irritated users. However, I understand completely why the Forum should have them. And, if - at the end of the day - they mean a better forum for us, then so be it. I'd much rather have this forum with ads than go without it altogether.