Rolex seadweller c. 1991 for sale

On behalf of my brother oop north.I have it in hand now.

16600, 4000ft/ 1220M model with original oyster band. Has had extra links added by rolex so is a big fit.he is 6 ft 3 and an 18 stone offshore worker,so has to be big . Has small sized wetsuit extendsion fitted.

has box and some brochures, but he cannot find the seadweller toolkit or the original warranty- if these pop up, then they will come with the watch.They can be sourced aftermarket to complete the set if someone really wanted the track them down

not immaculate as has been worn - scuff on the crystal and ding to the crown.minor band day to day wear scuffs. Neither affect its performance and are service items that would be sorted at a surprisingly decent price with a visit to a rolex independent workshop.works perfectly and accurately.

If no interest, then I will likely make him a desrisory offer and come out with some guff about the credit crunch and keep it myself, even though i cannot justify its aquisition. they stopped making these some time ago and they are much rarer than the usual submariners everyone has.becoming very collectable.

Not fake or stolen. Looking for ?3500 - it would cost around ?450 in ebay and papyal fees if this went online, so have discounted from the usual level. Pics to follow. any q, drop a note.

thanks

• 3 months later...

Archived