Nighttime nappies

beec

My little one has been waking up around 4am every night for the last week or so, after a period of sleeping through from 11pm till 7am (bliss!). I have worked out that its because his nappy is so full he is uncomfortable (tried to just pat him to sleep the first few nights and wasn't very successful then on the third night, daddy got up and changed his nappy and baby went back to sleep quite happily after that). So since then, I have been changing his nappy at 4am when he wakes up (this is also after changing his nappy at 11pm before his "dreamfeed"). Anyone got tips on the best nappies to use at nighttime which can last him through??

Thanks for your responses! I use Huggies at the moment. He is currently about 9 kilos and I am using size 4 which based on the recommended weight limit I should be able to continue using until he is 13 kilos (I think) so it should mean he has plenty of room. I don't tend to find much leakage but because the nappy swells with the fluid, I think he finds the bulk abit uncomfortable.