Barclaycard anywhere card reader for sale

Hi all

I've brand new Barclaycard anywhere car reader for sale

It Cost ?69 with barclays

I want ?40 for it

The reason why I'm selling it is that it says on it "turn any android or apple phone into card reader and start receiving payments today"

After I've ordered it I realised (as I was told by their tech support) that it work with all apple devices and all android phones as long as its a Samsung phone !...

And I've got Sony xperia ...

They don't want to return the money or send something else that will work with my phone

I'm not willing to sacrifice my phone either .

Google Barclay's anywhere to see more

Basically its a card reader that is connected to the phone via headphone plug and it allows you to take card payments on the go

So I guess its good for any tradesman that works on the go and deal with the clients directly ..

All you need to use it is register for merchant I'd (to collect payments)

And swipe or use chip and pin option and you can collect payments wherever you are as long as you have Internet connection on your phone (that's how the payment is sent to your account)

Then call them up and divert payments into your account ..

They charge flat fee of 2.6% for transaction and once processed the money is with you in 5 days (unfortunately) but if your clients use cards only then its this or nothing

(Comes handy for market traders like me but I don't have a Samsung phone so its a waste of space but I you have a Samsung phone or apple iPhone you can use it)

So if you are interested in it let me know

?40

I can drop it over and show you that it work

(Until it comes to "pin" as my Sony goes crazy by then

Archived