Help please!

maria04

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this message finds you well.

I borrowed ?6,000.00 from Barclays bank on the 09/06/2015 and my family and I are very thankful and grateful for the help of Barclays bank.

I asked for the borrowing of this money because I wanted to help my dad pay his debt of the house we are living in today. And if it weren?t for the help of Barclays bank we would be leaving in the streets, because if we didn't pay the bills of the house we would be kicked out the house. The debt that my dad was having is not because he is irresponsible, no, but is because of the bad decisions he made in the past that everyday he is being a man of character and paying what ones he sowed. He came to UK to give to my family (my little brother, little sister and my mother) a better life because things back in my country (Brazil) were very hard. He came to UK first to work and have money to bring us. After one year of working really hard, day and night, he brought my mother and after another year of them working really hard, they brought us and we could see in their faces how old they got, because of working day and night without resting properly. I really admire their strengths and how my dad kept his word of coming back and bringing us to live here.

Coming to UK my dad fulfilled his word in giving us a better life. We were in really good schools; we always had food on our table, clothes to wear and most importantly their love. My dad never let the money go in his head but always placed his family first, even when he was tired he would give his time, attention and love to us. He was always there for us when we needed him. As time passed my dad started his own business but it didn't work out because he wasn't wise in that time to managed and also was working with people that had a closed (poor) mind. My dad always had and still has a good character, good heart, he is trustworthy, hardworking and most importantly has big and open mind. He doesn't think small. But the problem was that he didn't believe in himself and would always depend on people and because of that many failure happened. He sees that today.

But unfortunately because of the debts that he still has from the failed business, he can't move on for a much better life to achieve his dreams and open a new business with a different mind-set that he has now. But I believe that one day he will, because of his determination and faith. Even though my parents was facing these problems and still are, they never told us anything so that we wouldn't be worried. But my dad would always pass positivity, security and show that everything was going to be okay. Even tough we could see that we were losing many things. I would see my dad crying by himself and sad but that time I would never understand why. But today I do.

I grew up and wanted to know what was going on. I asked them and they were forced to tell me. And that was when they told me about the debts and that we were about to lose our home. On that moment I had to do something about it. I'm so grateful for what they done for me and my little brother and sister, that I needed to help them somehow. That's when I took the decision to ask for help on Barclays bank. And asked to borrow money to pay the bill. And I could see how surprised and happy my family was. I'm about to get married soon and my family don't have the condition to make me a wonderful wedding and because of this debt I'm paying every month to Barclays, I'm not managing to save money. But that?s not the main problem, the problem is that when I get married my dad will be the one paying for the debt and I know that's going to be too much for him and that worries me a lot. I wish I could help but I'm not going to have conditions to help him anymore. So I ask for someone out there to help to pay this debt please. I know is too much to ask, and maybe we don?t deserve but please help. I don't ask and will not ask more than this favour. It would be something less for my dad to worry and stop him to achieve his dream. Every word that I wrote here are true and I can prove each one of it. The debt is now ?5,442.74, please help.

My dad doesn't know that I'm writing this message because I would like to give this present to him in his birthday. Once again I ask for this favour, please. I will be waiting for the answer, hoping for a yes. My email is [email protected] and my phone number is 079 8830 6433.

Thank you