BNWT - Bride/Maid of Honour and two 6-7 Year Old Bridemaid Dresses

Kimsi

All of the above are brand new and all with tags.

The brides dress came from Monsoon. Could be worn as a formal gown. The colour is Ivory. On the bodice there is a small flower design with embellishment around the outlines. It has a full skirt/lined and there is lace over the top. The dress also has straps which are in the packaging. The coat hanger has tiny buttons on which the dress hangs. It also has a cover. Size: 18. The original price was ?180, but bought in the sale for ?50 (this can be seen on the tag). I am looking for ?40.

Maid of Honour dress came from Debut. It is strapless - it does say on the tag "detachable straps" but I cannot seem to find them. The colour I would describe as a shade of cerise/magenta and satin. Full skirt and lined. Size: 18. The original price was ?80. I am looking for ?40.

x2 Bridesmaids dress. These dresses are aged for 6-7. The colour is pink with lace design over the top. They are very pretty and could be used for a formal occasion. The original price was ?45 each. I am looking for ?50 for both. Happy to sell separately. Unfortunately, there is only one cover for these.

Total = ?125. I would be happy to sell separately.

If you would like pictures, please send me your email address.

Archived