Little Clipper today - DRUNK member of staff!!!!

So. Got to Little Clipper this morning for a two year old boys haircut. Salon was very busy as apparently one member of staff was overheard to say that she had been on her own all morning. Customers were complaining. These things happen.

What doesn't happen is the member of staff who turned up late was also inebriated, reeking of alcohol and unfit to cut children's/infants hair. Imagine if that scissors slipped or she made that cut just a little too close?!

It would appear the stylist who decided to turn up work sober had only been there a short while and as such didn't really know what to do beyond calling the manager/owner who did turn up. I overheard her talking on her mobile phone at how 'embarrassing' it was.

Whilst I did not pay for the sorry attempt at cutting my sons hair I would urge anyone who saw this and said nothing to ask for a full refund. The stylist in question had cut several other children's hair that morning.

Where were the controls?

I am appalled, angry and I certainly will not be returning.

This is supposed to be a salon designed and dedicated for children and infants for crying out loud. Perhaps some of the other salons in ED may show a little more professionalism and provide a safe environment for children.