STOLEN: Audi S3, LM15KDN from Dalmore Road

JMC72

STOLEN: Pearl Blue Audi S3, LM15KDN

PLEASE HELP & SHARE

At about 5pm on Wednesday 13th January 4 men, described by a neighbour as in their early twenties, forcibly broke into my house using crow bars and drove off in my car which was parked on the drive. My brave neighbour, responding to my burglar alarm going off, saw two men running away in the direction of the South Circular (Thurlow Park Road), the other two who now had the keys climbed into the car and drove off. My neighbour briefly tried to obstruct the path of the driver, but wisely thought better of it. He drove south along Dalmore Road, away from the South Circular.

She got a good view of the driver however, he had white skin, blond hair and was clean shaven. My neighbour described him of neat, military-like appearance. When CSI arrived, they could not find any finger prints, the gang had worn gloves and we discovered that they had attempted to disable the burglar alarm by ripping out the power cable. They 4 had acted as a team, attempting to break through two different doors and were in the house for a maximum of 2 minutes. Nothing else appears to have been taken, the car was the only target.

I know it is a long shot, as this was clearly a professional gang, but if anyone spots the car, particularly in South London, please contact the police (Met.police.uk) or email me on [email protected]