UPDATED: 12th Dec night out - sign up here!

Pickle

I know. It's an unheard of, never happened before and will probably never happen again situation. I think he's feeling bad because he sleeps in the morning and works afternoons and evenings in the week and wasn't around much last weekend so has hardly seen our daughter for about 10 days!

Had my first 'proper' night out for about 2 years last night....Hubby put both kids to bed and I swanned off into town to meet up with some old work mates. It was fab, though I must admit I was home and in bed by 11.30pm....feels like a nice 'warm up' for Saturday night - I even managed to wear a pair of high heels!

Molly

Don't forget, tonight's the night! Dust off a pair of heels and come and join us. I'll be there by 8pm, don't leave me alone in a pub looking like I've got no friends :) I'll be in a red strappy top (my one top that doesn't look too "Mumsy") and dark jeans, and have short dark hair.

Great evening and thanks to Pickle for organising. Really nice to put faces to (user) names and look forward to next time! The only thing is I now have two names in my head for everyone - their real ones and their user ones, v confusing!

x

ps wasn't delighted that baby boy got up at 5.45am today - at least was my husband's shift though! I was later 'rewarded' by a dirty nappy leaking all over my p-js, why is it on the one morning I'm a wee bit hungover that this kind of thing happens?!

Can you believe this is the first chance I've had to come on and post... unheard of for an addict like me :-$

Really good night, thanks to everyone who came along - nice to catch up with those of you I already knew, and to meet a lot of new faces. I made it to my concert today with no problems (although admittedly a couple of painkillers were required this morning, but nothing too drastic!).

And I jinxed myself by talking to Lorraine about the fact our heating is stuck on - of course now our boiler doesn't work, hubby has had emergency plumbers out, and we're facing the week without heating/hot water while we wait for a part. Grrrrrr.

Now we just need to get "operation descend" underway, 8th Jan (I think, need to check the main board) - put it in your diaries now ladies!!

Would love to see more of you next time.

P x

We too have two large portable oil filled radiators if you need them - you could have one in every room and it would be like you had the heating stuck on again. Just give a shout if you want them, we are apparently going to get snow very soon!

Hi all,

Lovely to see you all last night - can you believe I've only just got on line, it really has been a busy day. Thankfully felt fine this morning, and wasn't woken until 5.30am, then managed to sleep on until 8.30am, so fairly civilised (thank goodness).

Pickle, think it is set to be very cold this week if the predictions are correct - I'd take up the offer of the oil filled rads if I were you - where do these things always happen at the worst possible time?

Molly

x