UPDATED: 12th Dec night out - sign up here!

Pickle

OK, so the last thread decided that we're going to do it... but I'm a bit lost trying to read through and sort out what's what, so if you'd like to come please sign up here to give me an idea of numbers and I'll get a space/table booked.

Details:

Sat 12th Dec

8pm onwards

PLOUGH PUB (near Dulwich Library)

The more the merrier!

Pippa

Is anyone with a huge bump going? I'll only get dead jealous of all your Cosmo (etc) drinking if i don't have a 'lime and soda' partner. I'd love to join you but might join you for a January one otherwise - then I can have a drink or two and let my hair down more.

Would love to come, but am driving back from Bicester late on 12th so though my heart is willing my flesh will definitely be weak. I'll raise a mug of Baileys & hot choc to you all when I'm safely home & snuggled up in front of 'Casualty' (my secret addiction), and wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

SW.

ryedalema Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Is anyone with a huge bump going? I'll only get

> dead jealous of all your Cosmo (etc) drinking if i

> don't have a 'lime and soda' partner. I'd love to

> join you but might join you for a January one

> otherwise - then I can have a drink or two and let

> my hair down more.

No bump ... but I'm not a great drinker and might even be driving, so don't worry.... come along!!

Around 13 (give or take) so far - anyone else?

If you don't sign up please still come along if you fancy it, it's just a casual meet up - come for a drink, have some food if you want to (I will eat before I come out as we eat early with the kids in the weekend), put some faces to names!

OK, an update... the Magnolia aren't able to accommodate us on Saturday, so I've got us a space reserved at the Plough. Bit of a random choice (hope it's OK for everyone), based purely on the fact that it's one of the few pubs I've been to recently, has quite a nice vibe without being too mad, and there's plenty of room. And also the lady I spoke to on the phone was very friendly and helpful!

We have a space (not sure if it will be a table, or maybe one of the groups of sofas) reserved for us from 8pm, under "EDF Mums" and my name - Pippa.

If you're coming along and don't know anyone feel free to PM me for my mobile number, and I'll make sure I meet you as you arrive. I'll comfortably be there for 8pm, will try to arrive a bit earlier. Feel free to invite any friends you have that fancy a night out.

P x

Hi Pickle,

Are you trying to reserve the room upstairs at The Mag or just an area on the ground floor? Just out of curiosity really because sometimes they let people have it if the group is large, but suspect they are busy for xmas socials.

Anyhoo, many thanks for arranging the Plough and look forward to seeing/meeting all the ED ladies (think I only know a few of you... Pickle, Fuschia, Molly!)

Best,

-C