HELP - need something baby friendly to do this Saturday around London Bridge way

Hello - I am meeting my friend this Saturday (she won't come south as she lives in Highbury) so i have to take my daughter with me. She is 11 months old and been walking for ages so won't stay in a buggy for long. So I need somewhere i can take her that she can walk about or at least not scream at me for being in the buggy too long. anyone know of anywhere in or around London Bridge? Much appreciated thanks.

You can spend all day just pottering ever so slowly down South Bank towards Waterloo. Wobbly Bridge, Tate Modern, lots of good benches and walls for eager climbers and no traffic. There's always penty of buskers to stop and stare at, or if the weathers awful just pop her in the buggy and head straight for the Tate.

Giraffe is a restaurant on the South Bank but no matter how child friendly it was I would never go again. The grown up food is extremely over priced and tastes awful. I would go to Wagamama's next door to it, still child friendly with crayons minus the balloons.

Thanks all have been meaning to get back on her all week to let you know how it went!

I took her to the Tate Modern and she loved it! Ran about, up and down (see piccy), kept stopping people to baby talk to them. She seemed to get Picasso (kept pointing at it and wanting to look at it) but not the modern art!! Went to the restaurant on the 7th floor which was a bit pricey but they did have children's menu. She had a lot of fun just throwing everything on the floor. It was a good place to go too as it was really raining on Saturday.

so thankyou to all who suggested it that was fab.

There must be something about Picasso. I remember my then 3 year old studying one closely before turning and asking if he had painted or drawn it. When I told her that it was painted she declared 'That's very good then. I could probably draw it but painting's much harder.'