SOLD For Sale: Vax Total Home Master Steam cleaner

gracemolly

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• The bed shop Doric? Foxton old place  Old site of Blockbusters
    • And for bowling just jump on the 185 as Lewisham Lanes is great.  Or if you want a Hollywood Bowl they still have one at the O2.
    • I visit Decathlon from time to time but as others have said there regards to cinema there are good alternatives nearby and London desperately needs housing.  Separately it can be horrid and congested in the area, although I only ever cycle or use public transport to get there.  There are some lovely walks in that area, obviously the river, but also Stave Hill and the other green areas that were formally small docks.  You can continue the walk to the farm and then onto the Dog and Bell at Deptford for lunch.
    • Hi Nathan,  We used this bamboo company and love it. We have in across the whole of the downstairs. It looks like wood and seems to be wearing well (3 years old now). re: fitting, we had a renovation so the builders did it. They said it was more tricky laying the herringbone as you need a really flat floor so they needed to level the floors underneath first. My husband had it in his flat in standard plank version and it was apparently straightforward to lay. I would think most flooring fitters could do this- sorry the builder we used is no longer in london.    Good luck! Sophie 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In