Jamis Xenith T full carbon triathlon bike for SALE

durov

Excellent bike, lots of aero features including concealed brakes etc. 2013 model. I have not ridden it much. I am unable to compete so it is not being used. Size Medium ? I am 5ft 10in to give you an idea of the size.

Brief overview of specs as follows:

Frame: High performance carbon fiber composite with mid modulus fibers, Dyad Plus T700/FRP lay-up, Tri/TT frame, NACA compliant profiles, chainstay-mounted rear brake, internal cable routing, integrated seat post clamp design, seat tube with full rear wheel recess, flat-oval top tube, aerofoil seatstays, PressFit 30 BB shell, rear-entry horizontal dropouts with axle-position adjustment bolts

Fork: Windshield aero carbon with rear-facing/enclosed front brake for reduced aerodynamic drag, with brake pad adjustment ports

Headset: FSA Internal AheadSet, 1 1/8"

Wheels: Alex RA30 aero rim, 20/24H, 30mm aero rim profile, Formula alloy hubs with QR and Formula bladed stainless steel spokes

Tires: Schwalbe Ultremo ZX Evo V-Guard RaceStar Folding 700x23c

Derailleurs: Shimano 105 RD-5700 rear and 105 FD-5700 braze-on front

Shiftlevers: microSHIFT Bar End Shifters 20-Speed

Chain: SRAM PC1031 w/Powerlock

Cassette: Shimano 10-Speed 11-25T

Crankset: FSA Gossamer double with Press Fit 30, Rotor Q-ring Oval Aero /130BCD, 52/ 172.5mm (M),

Bottom Bracket: FSA PressFit 30

Brakeset: Tektro R725 forged alloy hidden U-type TT calipers with SwissStop cartridge pads and Tektro TL-720 aero brake levers

Handlebar: Profile Design T2

Stem: Profile Design Aris, 3D forged 6061 alloy, 7? x 90mm (M)

Grips: Lizzard Skin

Seat Post: Jamis Aero carbon post with integrated seat post clamp

Saddle: ISM Adamo Attack

Color: Pure White/Gloss Carbon

The bike is located in Central London and collection would be preferred, either from my home in East-Dulwich or from my workplace in Tottenham Court Road Station. You are welcome to come and have a look at it if you want. Any questions please let me know and I will do my best to help.

Archived