GONE: iMac 27" late 2009 - ?300 (reduced)

vicksg

Due to upgrade I am selling my iMac. It's in excellent condition and comes with wireless mouse and keyboard.

Specs are below. Price ?450 ono

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) - Technical Specifications

Processor and memory

3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB shared L2 cache

3.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 6MB shared L2 cache

2.66GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor with 8MB shared L3 cache; Turbo Boost dynamic performance up to 3.2GHz

2.8GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor with 8MB shared L3 cache; Turbo Boost dynamic performance up to 3.46GHz; Hyper-Threading for up to eight virtual cores

4GB (two 2GB SO-DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM; four SO-DIMM slots support up to 16GB

Size and weight

Height: 20.4 inches (51.7 cm)

Width: 25.6 inches (65.0 cm)

Depth: 8.15 inches (20.7 cm)

Weight: 30.5 pounds (13.8 kg)1

Connections and expansion

One FireWire 800 port; 7 watts

Four USB 2.0 ports

SD card slot

Communications

Built-in AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking;2 IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible

Built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)

Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)

Audio

Built-in stereo speakers

Two internal 17-watt high-efficiency amplifiers

Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)

Audio line in/optical digital audio input (minijack)

Built-in microphone

Support for Apple Stereo Headset with microphone

Environmental Status Report

iMac is designed with the following features to reduce its environmental impact:

Arsenic-free display glass

BFR-free

PVC-free5

Highly recyclable aluminum and glass enclosures

Meets ENERGY STAR 5.0 requirements

Rated EPEAT Gold

Acoustic Performance

DECLARED NOISE EMISSIONS in accordance with ISO 9296

Sound Power Level

LWAd (B)

1 B = 10 dB Sound Pressure Level

Operator Position

LpAm (dB)

27-inch, 3.06 GHz 27-inch, 2.66 GHz 27-inch, 3.06 GHz 27-inch, 2.66 GHz

Idle 3.0 3.0 17 17

Hard drive accessing 3.1 3.0 18 17

CD drive accessing no value no value no value no value

LWAd is the statistical upper-limit A-weighted sound power level (rounded to the nearest 0.1 B).

LpAm is the mean A-weighted sound pressure level measured at the operator position (rounded to the nearest dB).

1 B (bel) = 10 dB (decibel).

Display

Built-in 27-inch (viewable) LED-backlit glossy widescreen TFT active-matrix liquid crystal display with IPS technology

Resolution: 2560 by 1440 pixels

16:9 aspect ratio

Millions of colors at all resolutions

Typical viewing angle: 178? horizontal; 178? vertical

Typical brightness: 375 cd/m2

27-inch model can be attached to a wall mount, articulating arm, or other VESA-compliant mounting solution using the optional VESA Mount Adapter Kit

Graphics and video support

3.06GHz

ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics processor with 256MB of GDDR3 memory

ATI Radeon HD 4850 graphics processor with 512MB of GDDR3 memory

2.66GHz

ATI Radeon HD 4850 graphics processor with 512MB of GDDR3 memory

Built-in iSight camera

Mini DisplayPort output port with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately). 27-inch models also support input from external DisplayPort sources (adapters sold separately).

Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes

Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to a 30-inch display (2560 by 1600 pixels) on an external display

Software

Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard (includes iTunes, Time Machine, Quick Look, Spaces, Spotlight, Dashboard, Mail, iChat, Safari, Address Book, QuickTime, iCal, DVD Player, Photo Booth, Front Row, Xcode Developer Tools)

iLife ?09 (includes iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, iWeb, GarageBand)

Storage4

1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA hard drive

Optional 2TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA hard drive

Optical drive

Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive (DVD?R DL/DVD?RW/CD-RW)

Writes DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL discs at up to 4x speed

Writes DVD-R and DVD+R discs at up to 8x speed

Writes DVD-RW discs at up to 6x speed and DVD+RW discs at up to 8x speed

Reads DVDs at up to 8x speed

Writes CD-R discs at up to 24x speed

Writes CD-RW discs at up to 16x speed

Reads CDs at up to 24x speed

Electrical and operating requirements

Line voltage: 100-240V AC

Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase

Maximum continuous power: 365W

Operating temperature: 50? to 95? F (10? to 35? C)

Storage temperature: -4? to 116? F (-20? to 47? C)

Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing

Maximum altitude: 10,000 feet

Typical acoustical performance

Sound pressure level (operator position): 18 dBA at idle6

What?s included

In the box:

iMac

Apple Wireless Keyboard

Magic Mouse

Cleaning cloth

Power cord

Install/restore DVDs

Printed and electronic documentation

Included software:

Mac OS X Snow Leopard

Includes iTunes, Time Machine, Quick Look, Spaces, Spotlight, Dashboard, Mail, iChat, Safari, Address Book, QuickTime, iCal, DVD Player, Photo Booth, Front Row, Xcode Developer Tools, and more.

iLife

Includes iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, and iWeb.

Accessories

Mac Software

iWork ?09

Aperture

Logic Express

Final Cut Express

Displays and Graphics

Apple Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter

Apple Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter

Apple Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter

AirPort & Wireless

Time Capsule

AirPort Express Base Station

AirPort Extreme Base Station

Other Accessories

VESA Mount Adapter Kit

AppleCare Protection Plan

Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.

Wireless Internet access requires a wireless access point and Internet access; fees may apply.

Memory available to Mac OS X may vary depending on graphics needs. Minimum graphics memory usage is 256MB.

1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.

PVC-free external cables in North America only.

Acoustics measured on standard 27-inch iMac systems with 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processors. Acoustics may vary by configuration.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived