Nanny share available up to 3 days/week from end Feb

We have a fantastic, highly experienced nanny starting with us on 1 March for 3 days/week. Although we'd love to keep her all to ourselves, we're looking for a familly who would be interested in sharing her for 1 / 2/ 3 days per week in order to split costs and to ensure our little boy (who will be one) will have a bit of company.

Days and exact hours still to be confirmed in agreement with the sharing family, but please note she is not available on Monday and is looking to finish fairly early in the evening so this would not suit a family looking for an 11 hour+ shift. It would be perfect for someone who works from home locally (Herne Hill).

If you might be interested, please get in touch via PM for more info and a chat.

• 2 weeks later...
We are looking for 2-3 days flexible time-wise. I work from home, but on Tuesdays and Wednesdays need to be in the office in town. I am however freelance, so have some flexibility. We used to be in Herne Hill, now in West Norwood.We've had 2 nanny shares since my kids have been 9months old. Ideally, looking for someone to be in our house 2 days a week, to pick up my 2 girls from school - just 4 years old and just 6 years old. We live 5mins walk away from the Kingswood. I'm on 07949 089 565 if you think it might work. Best, Philippa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

We are interested. We have two sons, who will be aged 3 years and 13 months, when I return to work in April. The eldest will be at Effra nursery and we are looking for childcare for the youngest, 3 days per week. We had a successful nanny share arrangement for the eldest so know what's involved! What time does the nanny finish? We would need her til 6pm.

Let me know if it could work.

Lucy

07740 163 506

[email protected]

Archived