FREE - 7 sets of office drawers (pedestals)

ceebeebee

These are in good condition, but I don't think we have the keys. 6 are identical, and the 7th is larger with 2 full hanging file drawers. We want them all to go together, and they must be collected by van from near Bank, during office hours. Please pm if interested.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• When was that? I don't remember that place at all! The double fronted place, I mean. Sorry to hear about Dave. Kebab and Stab! The underbelly of East Dulwich in the back room in the early hours! (Once you got past the guy on the door). Don't remember punch ups in The Palmerston, just trouble in The Uplands Tavern (now The Actress). And whatever happened to the Moulin? Every so often someone on here says the place is going to reopen as something or other, but it never does. Black Cherry lasted longer than the Draft House (?) which replaced it, if memory serves. I agree it wasn't particularly memorable, but it did decent cocktails, and I think it had games (because I have a vague memory of knocking a newly bought cocktail over whilst playing one of the games. I think that might have been on the day of the cocktail crawl 😄) It was an odd space because it was on two levels, with the back part up a couple of stairs, until Franco Manca made it all one level.
    • I remembered what it was called - Black Cherry. It wasn't particularly memorable 😄   Oh my gosh, blast from the past indeed. Loved Springers. Such a lovely restaurant / bar. Was gutted when the owners moved on.
    • Waa your cat found? In case not, someone posted in the East Dulwich Forum Facebook group about a black kitten hanging out in their garden  https://www.facebook.com/share/p/4gbDJb8rFcknPfLz/
    • Now  found- thank you so much everyone!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In