Linn Komponent 5.1 surround sound speaker set

dickdotcom

Set of high-quality Linn surround sound speakers. ?800 ono

This comprises a pair of 110 floor standing speakers, a pair of 104 rear speakers, a single 106 centre speaker and a 120 subwoofer.

All are in very good condition, they're built out of aluminium and the speakers themselves have no visible marks - but there are a few scuff marks on the plinths of the front speakers and a couple of small holes on the corners of a couple of the grilles.

I have all boxes, which include stands for the the rear speakers to make them visually match the front speakers - these have never been used as the rear speakers and subwoofer have been mounted on the wall.

The whole system cost ?2,500 new a few years ago.

Good review here: http://www.techradar.com/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/home-cinema-systems/linn-classik-movie-komponent-system-103036/review

These are currently attached to my surround sound amplifier so it's possible to listen to them either today or tomorrow (5/12/15) but after that I'll be boxing them up.

Happy to deliver locally

Archived