East Dulwich Mums (EDM)

Fuschia

I'd love to come too - will there be any other 'bumps' there? And does anyone know a good alternative to alcohol? Lime and soda just isn't cutting it any more! Could it be an earlyish start (7-8pm say) as my energy levels aren't fablious and I'd love to meet you all.

I'd love to come too - will there be any other 'bumps' there? And does anyone know a good alternative to alcohol? Lime and soda just isn't cutting it any more! Could it be an earlyish start (7-8pm say) as my energy levels aren't fablious and I'd love to meet you all.

Ok, 5th Dec it is. I think we may have some relatives staying over which would be great from the point of view of assistance from Mr F as I creep out past the front gate.. (in my jeans and babypuke stained jumper...) though that saturday is also both Heber school Xmas Fayre and the Twins Club Xmas party and on the Sunday I'm making lunch for 24 people including infants!!

Ok, 5th Dec it is. I think we may have some relatives staying over which would be great from the point of view of assistance from Mr F as I creep out past the front gate.. (in my jeans and babypuke stained jumper...) though that saturday is also both Heber school Xmas Fayre and the Twins Club Xmas party and on the Sunday I'm making lunch for 24 people including infants!!