Is Goose Green ED's new kerb crawl hotspot? (Tooting Common)

thatguy

I used to live near Bayswater a number of years ago. If you walked around after 11-ish you would get loads of girls in the area calling out 'want to do some business, luv'. I used to just say, 'No thanks' and go on my way.

I never ever thought to say F off.

I used to live near Bayswater a number of years ago. If you walked around after 11-ish you would get loads of girls in the area calling out 'want to do some business, luv'. I used to just say, 'No thanks' and go on my way.

I never ever thought to say F off.

Hmm, no matter how slowly I drive past goose green I never get any women coming over to speak to me. Maybe Saturday morning with a baby in the back isn't the right modus operandi.

Anyway, a quick check of punternet ought to sort out the ED v Tooting competition.

hellosailor Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> A man in a car slowed down and drove along next to

> me and asked if I was 'doing business' as i walked

> home on East Dulwich Grove the other night. (to

> clarify, my attire didn't exactly scream 'lady of

> the night.')

> I told him to F off and he drove off.

Might not have been such a good idea to get your username embroidered on your sweatshirt!

I've been propositioned twice now by men in cars - one by hsbc and one at texaco petrol station who was horrible to me(thanks by the way to the other man who checked I was okay after he'd gone, I really appreciated it; the forum was down at the time otherwsie would have posted sooner). May sound trivial but i was quite shaken up afer the second one. and no, i was not all dolled up at either time - was on way back from gym.

It's part of the London Culture, seedy men, propositioning women on the street. Just make sure, if your alone at night, to have your phone always fully charged, keep your house keys round your nuckles, just incase anyone approaches you, you can knock em out.

Oh yea, Tooting is massive for this kind of thing.

Moos wrote:- I'm quite miffed that no matter how often I circle Goose Green loitering on the pavement, no-one has ever offered me a fiver.

Suffering low estime at a fiver, with your length of limb and amusing erudition you should never take less than a ton.