Are you a Naughty Mummy? (organised monthly nights out)

I didn't take great offence at anything, sorry if it came across that way..you earn an amount (however large or small) from the nappies and it looks like the naughty mummy is doing the same! Anyway, am guessing that the details are not listed in full as it's 6 weeks off still and maybe some of the goodies are confirmed nearer the time?

I'm going to be looking out for belle on the night so we can drink all of the above!

I agree with the Nappy Lady.. I do like to get out occasionally in the evening with my NCT pals, but TBH ?15 is about my total budget for a night out and I'd rather spend that on a few nibbles and a couple of glasses of fizz in Green and blue than pay for entry to some sort of event. But maybe I'm just old and scroogelike!

I agree with the Nappy Lady.. I do like to get out occasionally in the evening with my NCT pals, but TBH ?15 is about my total budget for a night out and I'd rather spend that on a few nibbles and a couple of glasses of fizz in Green and blue than pay for entry to some sort of event. But maybe I'm just old and scroogelike!

I'd be up for a bottle (oops, glass, I mean glass :-$) of wine at some stage if anyone else fancies it. While the Naughty Mummy thing sounds interesting I'm not really up to paying for the priviledge and it sounds a bit scary for me. Mojo?! Honestly, the mojo I used to have is responsible for me now having 2 kids, precious little sleep and a wardrobe consisting mainly of Primark, so I'd rather it stays away ;-)

P x

I'd be up for a bottle (oops, glass, I mean glass :-$) of wine at some stage if anyone else fancies it. While the Naughty Mummy thing sounds interesting I'm not really up to paying for the priviledge and it sounds a bit scary for me. Mojo?! Honestly, the mojo I used to have is responsible for me now having 2 kids, precious little sleep and a wardrobe consisting mainly of Primark, so I'd rather it stays away ;-)

P x

I'd also be up for a glass of wine with you lovely ladies - sorry Naughty Mummy if we are hijacking your thread, but what about organising some kind of EDF mums drinks? A couple of glasses of fizz and some nibbles at Green and Blue sounds lovely! Ideally it would be at the weekend as my partner works evenings during the week and I'm always home alone with the little one then.

I'd also be up for a glass of wine with you lovely ladies - sorry Naughty Mummy if we are hijacking your thread, but what about organising some kind of EDF mums drinks? A couple of glasses of fizz and some nibbles at Green and Blue sounds lovely! Ideally it would be at the weekend as my partner works evenings during the week and I'm always home alone with the little one then.

Hello Naughty Mummy

Take no notice of Nappy Lady or Snowboarder - I think its a great idea! Count me in! ?15 for a free drink and a goodie bag? Sounds more than reasonable so I don't know what people are carping about. Finally, someone throws a party to help new mums get out and let their hair down and there are negative vibes! There are always a few harpies with a negative view of the world...

If you want to meet up in the local boozer in your jeans and baby-puked sweaters then go for it. I'll definitely be at Black Cherry in my LBD and heels drinking champagne and having a great night!

Three cheers for Naughty Mummy!!!!

Hello Naughty Mummy

Take no notice of Nappy Lady or Snowboarder - I think its a great idea! Count me in! ?15 for a free drink and a goodie bag? Sounds more than reasonable so I don't know what people are carping about. Finally, someone throws a party to help new mums get out and let their hair down and there are negative vibes! There are always a few harpies with a negative view of the world...

If you want to meet up in the local boozer in your jeans and baby-puked sweaters then go for it. I'll definitely be at Black Cherry in my LBD and heels drinking champagne and having a great night!

Three cheers for Naughty Mummy!!!!

Hi Snowboarder - I'm not naughty mummy - I'm Jody. I'm assuming Annette is simply just Annette too. Just cos I have an opinion that is different to yours, doesn't mean I'm involved in whatever Naughty Mummy is. Don't misunderstand me, I just think its good that someone is trying to keep us mums entertained and happy.

Hi Snowboarder - I'm not naughty mummy - I'm Jody. I'm assuming Annette is simply just Annette too. Just cos I have an opinion that is different to yours, doesn't mean I'm involved in whatever Naughty Mummy is. Don't misunderstand me, I just think its good that someone is trying to keep us mums entertained and happy.