Electric Guitar brand new for sale ?100

cocobunny1

An excellent Christmas present. This is a basswood and maple electric guitar so kindly bought for my daughter by a relative (there is also a brand new amp I will put onto the forum)- I am sorry I don't know all the details. It is a gorgeous electric blue with a purplish tinge I think (see pics) and she is throwing in the spare set of brand new strings with it. It also comes in its fabric zip up case.

It is entirely unused. Never even been played. A bit of a generous impulse buy! So she is trying to raise some money now for Christmas and is selling it and the amp bought at the same time. I understand these are very good guitars for those just starting out. I don't know the official size but I have measured it and from top to toe it is 98.5 cm.

Please contact me if you have any questions. It is COLLECTION only and we are located in Burbage Road SE24

Please feel free to come and view the item to reassure yourself.

The SGR series is designed for all those players that want to get the Schecter sound at an affordable price. These guitars are straightforward, to the point and deliver the tone and power that those players seek.

Thanks for looking...check out the amp!

I have tried to load photos but this site won't let me . PM me and I will email photos. Or check it out on eBay item no 252186806563

Archived