Does anyone else miss TLS's + Bigbadwolf's posts?

daizie

TLS is a man who wanted to select where to house his family on the basis that the skin colour of the neighborhood defines its criminality.

What the hell is going on in the UK that people think it's okay to say that? I mean really, what is going on in people's heads? WTF? There's no room for that in society, regardless of a forum.

TLS just sent me a PM too, but it make me ask myself how crazy he is? His views are absolutely noxious. He slanders 4 billion people by saying that skin colour defines criminality, and then says he's offended? He's offended?

If people think that's a 'lover not a fighter' then I despair. There's no more value in that observation than in the residents of Buchenwald saying that the Kommandant down at the camp made a lovely cup of tea.

It's sick and its twisted. The fact that it's Tunbridge Wells bumptiousness doesn't make it cute or cuddly.

As for being a liar, guess what, it didn't end on a PM it went straight to the thread. This the the spat where TLS brought up the issue of my 'safety' and 'suffering the consequences'. I actually asked him "live on line" whether he had just threatened me. I didn't feel that the observation was bad form because it came into the threads.

As per usual TLS swerved it, but where I come from the question "do you want to come down and meet my mates" is absolutely explicit. It's school playground viciousness. It's saying 'you don't disagree just with me, but with my back-up, and you're going to meet them.'.

I also remember with absolute clarity the screechy harpies who try to get off on a 'technicality' like they're negotiating with teacher. The ones who don't apologise for nasty acts, the ones who yowl 'prove it, prooove it', because they think they're smart. Other people are absolutely entitled to their own interpretation. But both myself and TLS knew what he meant, and so do most people.

TLS is a man who wanted to select where to house his family on the basis that the skin colour of the neighborhood defines its criminality.

What the hell is going on in the UK that people think it's okay to say that? I mean really, what is going on in people's heads? WTF? There's no room for that in society, regardless of a forum.

TLS just sent me a PM too, but it make me ask myself how crazy he is? His views are absolutely noxious. He slanders 4 billion people by saying that skin colour defines criminality, and then says he's offended? He's offended?

If people think that's a 'lover not a fighter' then I despair. There's no more value in that observation than in the residents of Buchenwald saying that the Kommandant down at the camp made a lovely cup of tea.

It's sick and its twisted. The fact that it's Tunbridge Wells bumptiousness doesn't make it cute or cuddly.

As for being a liar, guess what, it didn't end on a PM it went straight to the thread. This the the spat where TLS brought up the issue of my 'safety' and 'suffering the consequences'. I actually asked him "live on line" whether he had just threatened me. I didn't feel that the observation was bad form because it came into the threads.

As per usual TLS swerved it, but where I come from the question "do you want to come down and meet my mates" is absolutely explicit. It's school playground viciousness. It's saying 'you don't disagree just with me, but with my back-up, and you're going to meet them.'.

I also remember with absolute clarity the screechy harpies who try to get off on a 'technicality' like they're negotiating with teacher. The ones who don't apologise for nasty acts, the ones who yowl 'prove it, prooove it', because they think they're smart. Other people are absolutely entitled to their own interpretation. But both myself and TLS knew what he meant, and so do most people.

Huguenot, it just goes to page 1 which is fairly lame - can you post a link to the interesting bit pls cos I don't want to trawl through it all.

I agree with you by the way, I think he was totally obnoxious and definitely rascist. Just cos he is shagging a black woman doesn't mean he can be as rascist as he likes and say he's not.

I was a bit shocked when he said you'd made it up - you don't need to make anything up - he hangs himself without any need for others to add stuff.

Huguenot, it just goes to page 1 which is fairly lame - can you post a link to the interesting bit pls cos I don't want to trawl through it all.

I agree with you by the way, I think he was totally obnoxious and definitely rascist. Just cos he is shagging a black woman doesn't mean he can be as rascist as he likes and say he's not.

I was a bit shocked when he said you'd made it up - you don't need to make anything up - he hangs himself without any need for others to add stuff.

Huge,

Leaving aside the fact you explicitly said that the supposed threat 'was by PM' earlier - which is never was (an unusual slip of the tongue for someone who is ususally so on the ball with 'the facts'.

Leaving that aside, I've read it, and I'm afraid I don't see what you see, because it isn't there.

Talk of 'safety' is specifically about you getting to say whatever you want on here without fear of retribution because you you are (allegedly) in the with in crowd (whoever they are)

'Suffering the consequences' is about you (allegedly) being able to preach the wonders of a racially diverse population but never having to live with the consequences of the problems it (allegedly) creates.

I'm afraid you're wrong on this one.

Huge,

Leaving aside the fact you explicitly said that the supposed threat 'was by PM' earlier - which is never was (an unusual slip of the tongue for someone who is ususally so on the ball with 'the facts'.

Leaving that aside, I've read it, and I'm afraid I don't see what you see, because it isn't there.

Talk of 'safety' is specifically about you getting to say whatever you want on here without fear of retribution because you you are (allegedly) in the with in crowd (whoever they are)

'Suffering the consequences' is about you (allegedly) being able to preach the wonders of a racially diverse population but never having to live with the consequences of the problems it (allegedly) creates.

I'm afraid you're wrong on this one.

And...

I can't find the 'come and meet my mates' part either (unless I've missed it)

Tony talks about his mates - his point being that they are are actually ethnically diverse unlike most of the (allegedly) namby-pamby white liberal wishy-washy guardianistas posting about a rainbow utopia on here.

He also suggests that should you go and meet people (he offers to pay your air fare, which is generous) in other non-white countries whose alleged cultural identity has allegedly been eroded as ours allegedly has here - and hear what they might have to say about it - you might also hear a robust response.

And...

I can't find the 'come and meet my mates' part either (unless I've missed it)

Tony talks about his mates - his point being that they are are actually ethnically diverse unlike most of the (allegedly) namby-pamby white liberal wishy-washy guardianistas posting about a rainbow utopia on here.

He also suggests that should you go and meet people (he offers to pay your air fare, which is generous) in other non-white countries whose alleged cultural identity has allegedly been eroded as ours allegedly has here - and hear what they might have to say about it - you might also hear a robust response.