Does anyone else miss TLS's + Bigbadwolf's posts?

daizie

Back to the thread ....

Do I miss the BBW ?

Well it was like being at an all inclusive half decent "Comp" all a bit of a laugh where the " smart set" stood out but had to tolerate the nutters. Now though it feels more like an OK "Grammar". I mean I'm glad to be here and all that but I miss the odd fight & chair being thrown followed by some creative profanities. I just hope the "prefects" keep a reign on their policing offensive tendencies. In short I do miss his work but not all of it, sadly the drugs are what did him in the end, disinhibited behavior caused by the effects. His best posts were when he seemed "straight" & remember also he was only in his mid twenties.

RIP Wolf....

TLS ?

I too skimmed his posts though you had to admire the sheer effort that must have gone into the construction and typographic layout of his posts. They exhausted me the times I managed to get through a whole one & by the END I HAD LOST THE POINT OF THEM.

In short there is plenty of porridge & muesli on here, but we all enjoy the odd fry up now & then don't we ?

W**F

Back to the thread ....

Do I miss the BBW ?

Well it was like being at an all inclusive half decent "Comp" all a bit of a laugh where the " smart set" stood out but had to tolerate the nutters. Now though it feels more like an OK "Grammar". I mean I'm glad to be here and all that but I miss the odd fight & chair being thrown followed by some creative profanities. I just hope the "prefects" keep a reign on their policing offensive tendencies. In short I do miss his work but not all of it, sadly the drugs are what did him in the end, disinhibited behavior caused by the effects. His best posts were when he seemed "straight" & remember also he was only in his mid twenties.

RIP Wolf....

TLS ?

I too skimmed his posts though you had to admire the sheer effort that must have gone into the construction and typographic layout of his posts. They exhausted me the times I managed to get through a whole one & by the END I HAD LOST THE POINT OF THEM.

In short there is plenty of porridge & muesli on here, but we all enjoy the odd fry up now & then don't we ?

W**F

"In short there is plenty of porridge & muesli on here, but we all enjoy the odd fry up now & then don't we ? "

frankly brilliant there woof. Totally agree, though wolfie tended to shove slugs and bird droppings in lieu of black pudding and mushrooms.

TLS was more liking breaking your fast with the manuscript for Shoenbergs's violin concerto. You know that somewhere in there there might be some sense and in a higher plane it amy even be clever and sophisticated, but ultimately it just makes your head hurt and I'd much rather have some bach or britney.

"In short there is plenty of porridge & muesli on here, but we all enjoy the odd fry up now & then don't we ? "

frankly brilliant there woof. Totally agree, though wolfie tended to shove slugs and bird droppings in lieu of black pudding and mushrooms.

TLS was more liking breaking your fast with the manuscript for Shoenbergs's violin concerto. You know that somewhere in there there might be some sense and in a higher plane it amy even be clever and sophisticated, but ultimately it just makes your head hurt and I'd much rather have some bach or britney.