Annoying yummies on NCR

Louisa

Weve all marked it one out of ten for effort, yummy mummies and middle classes with bugaboos on NCR, come on you can so better.

Thing is there so much traffic and so many new users that all louisa needs to do is wait 3-4 months rinse and repeat.

Come on loopy lou, you can do better than that.

Tirch et al, do t rise to it, you'll just make her chuckle into her pinot grigio

While we have the attention of all the yummy mummies out there, I'm going to be cheeky and ask one last time - Has anybody seen my daughters pink mini micro scooter with a sticker on the front of snow white with two little birds???? Please keep your eyes peeled everyone, there are only a few hours left before the forum goes down! If someone does find it while the forum is on holiday could you hand it in to Goodrich School, many thanks.

capt_birdseye Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> ontheedge Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Bloody hell had to save for 2 months to get 6k

> > together where do you work?

>

> She mugged three Billy Goats Gruff

Nice one Captain!

lol louisa is very funny as all of you are and I must say Brendan's posts always make me chuckle. However lets remember why ED is so great because we have the lovely mummies, the amazing singles, the ubertastic couples who have moved here because ED is so great. So please lets all hug and kiss and thank our lucky stars we dont live in penge.:)-D