caravan for sale ?950.00/camper van ?7000

angelabbie

I have a lovely and cosy caravan for sale. Its a 1994 Abi four birth with one large double and one smaller double. All new curtains hand made, new black and white check floor, butterfly decoration, tv, awning, porta loo which is kept in shower room. We removed the shower but it still has sink and tap with cabinet in it. Hob, sink, fridge all fully working. Water roll with handle, two extra water carriers included. It has some water damage at the rear window that needs a little work from leakage through the side lights. These were sealed with no leakage for the last year so internally needs clearing up. Its hidden by curtains so I have not touched it. I am only selling as looking for a bigger van. I also have a fab T25 camper van for sale should anyone be interested. The caravan is based in storage at Horsham near brighton. I have lots of pics so email me if interested. [email protected]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I was trying to remember the name of the Tulip. It was run by a Turkish family, wasn't it? There was another proper, old chippy there around the same time as the Tulip, so mustn't have been Tony's. Do you remember the name of that one? It may have been where Sea Cow went in. I'm struggling to remember the names of all the curry houses there were at one time. There must have been towards 10.  
    • Week 5 fixtures...   Saturday 21st September West Ham United v Chelsea Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Fulham v Newcastle United Leicester City v Everton Liverpool v AFC Bournemouth Southampton v Ipswich Town Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford Crystal Palace v Manchester United   Sunday 22nd September Brighton & Hove Albion v Nottingham Forest Manchester City v Arsenal
    • The pizza house next to the other pizza house yard sale pizza used to be a cafe called  tulip cafe before that Tony's fish bar before that gentes mens fashion shop .there used to be 2 of  these shops the other one was  located where I love dulwich cafe is .the sea cow used to be a laundrette owned by Karl who owned wash an dry on pellet rd he also had 2 more laundrettes on nx rd
    • I can't see any reference to magnets anywhere, including the OKR recycling centre website. I have replaced a number of fridge and whiteboard magnets with stronger ones, but the old ones  have a plastic top with the magnet underneath, so I don't think I could put them in the blue bin. I know I could contact the recycling centre, but I thought someone on here might know?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In