SOLD: 4-in-1 Free-standing Games Table Air Hockey, Table Football, Pool and Table tennis

Tatty Mum

My son is selling his Riley BCE 4-in-1 games table as he has outgrown it and wants a larger pool table. We have had hours of fun out of this. It has a 240v electric motor air hockey table (not shove hockey like many versions), table tennis, table football and pool. Like this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Games-Table-Hockey-Electric-motor/dp/B000GUCYVC

It is very sturdy and has been well looked after with all accessories still intact. IDEAL Christmas present

He's looking for ?75ono

Thanks for PMs Photos now added and measurements as requested. Height 28" x Length 48" x Width 24" - it's pretty heavy weighing around 35kg so no danger of knocking it over unlike more flimsy versions. I would say it's suitable for children aged 4 - 12 years although the air hockey, pool and football table still has occasional appeal to visiting teenagers

Hi Paul

Thanks for the call

It is not table-top and can't be adapted as it needs to be assembled on its own legs as the air hockey motor is underneath. It is 4ft by just over 2ft and I think too heavy for a 7 year old to move by themselves. It's a two person job in my experience. Feel free to come round and have a look. Will consider any sensible offers

Yes it is electric (240V motor) and is mains operated so quite a strong air current.

Feel free to come round and see it, there has been quite a lot of interest but no takers yet.

I would like it gone this weekend send me a private message for our address in SE22.

Archived