South London Artist - who is it?

CB

A while ago there was a cartoonish style map printed on the front cover of the Living South magazine. It detailed lots of landmarks in South East London. Does anyone know who the artist is and if you can buy a print of this?

I have also seen this persons work on greetings cards - one in particular is a map of Dulwich Park/Village.

Just found the card I have of this. Artist is Clare Skilbeck. No contact details, but the picture framers shoud know.

She also did one of Brockwell Park. I liked the South London one she did for Living South. Let us know if you get the contact details and if there's a website.

Thanks for your suggestions. I contacted the Editor of Living South and received the answer to my question:

"The artist is Amanda Lillywhite, who lives in Camberwell. I've forwarded your email to her so she can contact you direct about purchasing prints.

This also may be of interest - in our current issue we are featuring a children's cartographer named Kourtney Harper. She lives in SE1 and her work can be viewed at www.guyfox.co.uk"

If anyone is interested this is the response from the artist:

"Are you referring to my illustration "a south Londoner's view of the world"? You can see it on this link

www.crazypanda.com/gallery1.html and yes, I have been selling prints.

All the best

Amanda Lillywhite"

If you would like a print you can email her for details, I don't think the image on her website shows how good the print actually is, you cannot make out many of the details on the map.

It seems that this is not the same artist's work that I have seen on the greeting card showing a map of Dulwich Park/Village and notable residents - I shall have to investigate this further....