(Clearout Sale, 1 of 2 pages)

positronic

WHIZZMOP heads x3 by JML, yet another gadget of my Dads

They each retail for around ?4-6, but guess what:

?5 the lot

See links below for details, I'm a clean freak (OCD) and I have to admit this is a good mob and bucket system

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=https%3a%2f%2fwww.youtube.com%2fwatch%3fv%3dirdGU2WRYlM&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4PRFF_en-GBGB651GB651&q=whizzmop&gs_l=hp..0.41l495.0.0.0.5642...........0.PY027iEFbus#tbm=shop&q=whizzmop+heads

VERY UNUSUAL

I can only describe it as some fantasy underground world featuring what looks like a fairy, mouse and a mole. The whole image has a silvery/glittery effect. I've tried my best to illustrate this in the pics.

Framed in glass

Size 22" x 18" pencilled on the back is 1986

?5

Pair of Pouffe seat container boxes covered with green felt type material. They are a bit faded and one has some pitting on the top (maybe able to brush out) or they could be reupholstered. They are appear to be timber in construction.

Handy storage units and seats for the little ones.

?5

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

6 x 12" Sq Welsh slate tiles

These I know were made into a coffee table at one time and have some grout on the sides and underneath which can be chipped off if needed. They would make a nice feature in a shower, (when wet they darken) or can be used to make a fire hearth base (see attached pic for example)

?5 for all 6

DARKROOM EQUIPMENT

4 x trays, tongs, paper drying clips, Box of Ilford multigrade filters, Micro Focus Finder, VIPONEL Labtime Enlarger Timer Analogue (Tested & works), Electric Safe light in red (Tested & works), thermometer,

Measuring Graduates containers, Contact Proof Printer, funnel

?5 for the lot

Archived