(Clearout Sale, 1 of 2 pages)

positronic

MASSIVE Readers Digest Repair Manual 1972

This was my Grandads, he was an engineer and back in the day people repaired things instead of chucking it away, I followed suit. If you know someone that likes to tinker then this is THE book. Even great as a coffee table book. You'll be amazed at what's in it. There are things that don't even exist anymore.

?10

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

StarChef Deluxe Slowcooker steamer thingy???? It only has the cooking bowl and of course the power supply. It has been thoroughly cleaned. Knowing my Dad he loves his Gadgets but they usually hardly get used.

See link for an idea what it does

?5

BIG COLLECTION OF GAMES, all bar the checkers have not been used, may be one set of the dominoes too. Speaking of the latter they are a very good heavy quality, two sets (one set still packaged)

This is the ultimate Xmas day table games set includes Dice games, pack of Guinness playing cards, magnetic backgammon, Draughts(checkers), you can see the top set of dominoes goes up to 9 (big set for all the family to play)

The whole lot ?10

Some kind of floppy handbag (I'm such a bloke, don't know what it is ) size when flat approx 16"x12"

outer has a slight brown furry leopard effect whilst the inside is more obvious with a zipped pocket and it has clasps and stuff. Handle is a metal chain in bronze colour ???????????????

This has never been used. I know there are some more bags as well. My Mum like any women liked to buy shoes and bags but she never used them, especially now that she is in advanced stages of MS and has no need for handbags as she is either bedridden or in a special adapted wheelchair occasionally.

ONLY ?5

Archived