EDF Drinks at Hoopers

Thanks to all who turned up at the previous drinks at The Gowlett and great to see some 'newbies' as well.

Next drinks are on Friday 6th July at Hoopers, 28 Ivanhoe Road, SE5. The landlord / landlady have been pre-warned that we will all be turning up :)-D

Here's the map taken from the website:

hoopers.gif

Jamie and Viv are putting on some light bites for us so we will be most welcome

[edited once]

No harm in an extra bump, and a quick note to say there'll be the first forum wedding between Huguenot and Bumbalina in a few short hours time under the umbrian sun.

Do wish them luck, i for one am poverbially papping my pants!!

and hello everyone, I miss you all and am suffering the severest forumnick withdrawal symptoms!!

Popped into my first forum drinks just for an hour last time round and met some lovely people, smiling friendly faces all round, you know who you are. I shall try and make time for the next one although there is a birthday in the family so can't say for sure. :)-D

I wouldn't quite say that Sean, I've been a bit too pissed to post these last ten days or so. I really have been a terrible Lush recently. Out of the loop and out of my head. "They tried to make me go to rehab but I said no no no." Will try and make up it up to Hoopers though and if I do I shall make a point getting the beers in. Cheers!:)-D

• 2 weeks later...

this thread will be "picked up on" by those on the forum who don't like "back slapping"

Mockney there are two Harvey's beers on tap at Hoopers - careful CWALD doesn't buy you the stronger one. Good choice of beer tho (drat! back slappage!)

As ever with these drink-ups the more the merrier - meeting people really breaks down the on-line personae to see the real person - I've met so many good people from this place - would be great to meet you too CWALD - esp as you are from my neck of the ed-woods (doh!)

Timely bump Georgia - nice one. (Damn - did it again!)