SOLD - Coat for ?25

monlight80

The whole point of selling here is a person makes an offer and you either decline or say what you would consider. It is not disrespectful to make an offer. Don't forget, this is not a shop but a forum for people to sell what they don't need and so parties negotiate. Unless I have got it wrong, someone please clarify!! The message I sent was polite so I don't understand the tone you are taking. Thank you for not responding and I am not interested anymore. Wish you luck!!

I totally agree, I've made an offer before on items,and had responses stating, sorry a bit too low try again, or add ?5.00 & its yours if you don't ask you will never know. Also agree with Farhia, the tone wasn't nice, you shouldv'e responded saying this via PM. Go Farhia for being the bigger person.

I think I used a better tone that the one used by Farhia on this message:

"It's probably for sale anymore or sold??? A response or update would be good!"

I am already selling the coat advertised for a very reduced price, so for someone to offer almost half of the price I am asking for, I think it's a bit offensive to be honest.

I hadn't seen your message, hence the no reply, as I reply to everyone. Not sure if you have ever sold here, if you haven't, do. You'll see the amount of time that goes trying to reply to messages of people who just waste your time for you in the end to wonder why you haven't given your stuff away to a charity where they'll make better use of it...

Archived