For sale: Ercol dining chairs

GinaG3

Model 333 - Solid English elm seat base with curved rail and spindles in beech. The seat base on these models is thicker than any other Windsor model and provides optimum comfort. Structurally sound, minor cosmetic wear as expected with age. Usual British safety marks to the underside but no longer displays stickers.

?110 for the pair

Model 449 - Solid English elm seat base with curved rail and spindles in beech. These are outstanding chairs and the quality is second to none. They are still structurally sound, light cosmetic wear as expected with age. British safety marks to the underside of wooden seat base. Original Ercol stickers no longer attached. Some press studs remain for the use of seat pads/cushions.

?160 for the pair

Also for sale I have 4 original Ercol seat pad/cushions for model 449 Windsor chairs. Made by Lyn-plan for Ercol and labels are still intact. These are in good condition given age and use, the foam is still excellent. I haven't tried to wash the covers, though a couple are stained. Original green corduroy fabric. Tape fixings have been cut off but this can be remedied if you know what you're doing. New cushions from Ercols factory will cost you ?115 each as an indicator. These are rare especially given condition.

?100 for the set but will consider offers.

Will consider offers if one buyer want to take the whole lot.

Pictures attached. 333 model has 5 spindles and 449 has 7. Can't rename the pictures on my iPhone, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived