Now found: house move furniture (complete)

octagon

Are you moving abroad? Are you interested in selling all of your household furniture?

I need to furnish a two-bedroom flat in the coming weeks, including a children's bedroom, following a divorce. Please contact me if you're interested.

Many thanks.

Hi there,

Hopefully from the kindness of the EDF folk, you are more or less sorted.

I have had to down size my mothers 3 bed property so have a fair amount to move on. I have given, sold, donated so much, but still have plenty. When you are ready, do ask for bits and pieces that you still need. Not asking big money, just want to pass on to people that want items.

Wishing you well.

Hi At the end of November (but may be earlier) I will have for sale an Ikea three seater sofa with add on chaise longue, a birch kitchen / dining table that extends to seat 6 with 4 chairs, a coffee table, a wrought iron day bed (in white - prob more suits a girl). A kingsize warren evans bed with matching pull out storage drawers and two bed side tables, a mirror etc.

Please message me if your interested - the timing might not work.

Here is a link to some of the furniture in estate agents details if you flick through the pics you can see sofa, table and chairs (although table has cover over it as does the chaise longue)kingsize bed and bedside tables and storage drawer.

http://bective.co.uk/property-to-rent/huxley-street-kensal-rise-w10/3870004_212648

• 4 weeks later...

Archived