2 Silestone quartz worktops, splashback, upstands, sink, waste disposal and tap.

imogen

These worktops came with a designer Pronorm kitchen that I removed, that cost ?18,000 originally and had hardly been used. I planned to use the worktops myself but unfortunately they don't fit the configuration of my kitchen. The worktops which are 32mm thick,and in two large sections (1.8 and 1.5 metres) are a light beige colour and have the sink and hob sections cut out. Included in the price are the undermount Franke sink and waste disposal unit and a very nice high spec mixer tap. There are a couple of very small chips - I wasn't worried about these when I purchased the kitchen as they can be easily filled. (If you look at the photos you can see 2 by the sink cut out and 1 near the hob - more photos on Ebay, see - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Silestone-quartz-worktops-splashback-upstands-sink-waste-disposal-and-tap-/171959940875?) I also have the Silestone upstand that runs around the back of the worksurface and the Silestone hob splashback too. This material retails at approx ?280 per square metre new and is high quality, hard wearing and beautiful. Buyer collects within 7 days. You will need a van and two strong people to move it as it is very heavy. ?200 for everything - collection from East Dulwich asap.

Archived