The pizzas at the EDT

Was it just a bad night when we ate there last Friday or has the quality of the pizzas at the EDT gone downhill? They seem to have shrunk. Salad also v.poor. Where else can we go for good pizzas (not Pizza Express in the village!)?

The pizzas at Mon Petit Chou are fab! I picked one up on the way home the other night and it was very authentic and the service was great (but then the service is always great at MPC).

Cupcake Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

>Where else can we go for good pizzas

There is nothing else that matters once you;ve tasted the ones at the Gowlett, on Gowlett road...Fan-bloody-tastic!!!

And a good selection of beers too.

Pizzas at EDT have been dodgy for some time imo. Last year we went there and they were topped with cheddar instead of mozerella and sugar instead of salt.

When we complained we were instantly told they would be taken off the bill, which lead me to believe that they knew they had made a cock up!

I never eat pizza there now, the tuna steaks are, however, excellent!

we ordered a couple of pizzas at EDT the other week and one of them was late - though not so late that you'd worry / complain about it - the staff were so apologetic that they brought two fresh pizzas and a free bottle of wine - great service!