fell over the $%^&*$! uneven flags on Derwent Grove

Alabama

I was not chastising you Dom.

When I said it's "irrelevant"... I meant that it's a moot point, therefore I wasn't planning on arguing further about it. I wasn't having a go at you for going off topic.

If my tone was slightly curt, it's just because I disagreed with what you were saying.

Ah I see where are coming from. But I think Jezza'a irrelevant comment was meant more as a "moot point" rather than your post being irrelevant

I don't doubt your experience in the sector for a second but if some of us less desensitised can discourage people from going down that road then that's no bad thing surely

apparently, it will all be fixed and like new on Tuesday! Someone is coming out to inspect over the weekend and then it will be re-surfaced straight away if deemed necessary. It all sounds incredibly efficient and proactive, especially as it's a bank hol inbetween. I'll look forward to a pint from the good residents of Derwent Grove ;-)

right - i can't sit about on the internet all evening when there are other uneven pavements to discover...

*straightens cape, shoots indestructible bracelets and flies off into the night*

ha ha - love it!

TimmyBaggins Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I think you should fine them, ?120 which will be

> reduced to ?60 if they pay within 14 working

> days...Southwark council are the first to point

> the finger when someone does something to annoy

> them.