The new-look Forest Hill Tavern (I)

Hi Serenity,

I have been made serene by your apology. Thank you. I would have replied earlier but have been sans forum for a few days so only heard of your new post late last night.

I was a rather upset by your post so your apology is most welcome. It's the first time I've been bitten in here, quite a chastening experience

For my own part in this mini-saga I must own up to being too blunt for my own good on occasion and was most definitely so in this case. I visited the FHT hungover, tired and for the fist time in over a year, with just my partner having dispatched the kids to nanny. My impression of the FHT suffered because of these factors and I could have been more tactful about what I said. I do agree, it's good to support new ventures, Good luck to you Kevin!

So, apologies all round. Will be happy to share some beers with you in FHT sometime soon Serenity. We could also have a slice or two of humble pie - if Kevin serves it.

AP

Dear AP,

Thanks for accepting my apology. There is definately no neeed for humble pie (I think its around ?8 anyway!). Moreover, I promise not to bite in the future!

Hi Kevin! Nice to have you on board.

By the way, does anyone know when the new Italian is opening?

Serenity x