Best Mobile Phone Coverage in SE22?

I would be quite happy with my current provider O2, were it not for the fact that in my home close to Goose Green roundabout, I get such a weak signal that I usually have to go outside to make a call. Can anyone recommend provider who might have better coverage in this area?

Apologies if this has been recently covered in another thread, to which I would be happy to be signposted.

I did try TuGo, but found it didn't work very well. Sometimes, it didn't respond when there was an incoming call, which meant that I couldn't answer. And when I called out the quality was very poor.

But thanks for the suggestion of getting a PAYG sim. I had thought of this, but hoped to narrow it down before I went through the hassle of getting hold of them. I assume you can pick them up for nothing, these days?

Are you on a 3G or a 4G phone? I found upgrading my phone to 4G had a massive improved impact on signal quality at the other end of Lordship Lane. I believe this is because all the networks are focused on upgrading/improving 4G coverage at the expense of 3G, but if you're on a 3G only phone it might be worth considering.

There's not enough masts to cope. Everybody keeps screaming out "I don't want a mast in my road"etc but then cry when they can't get a signal. Well, there is limited capacity the masts can deal with. I use TuGo at home, technically it's supposed to use your WiFi and not masts, many times I'll get a voicemail pop up and missed call even though the phone is with me all the time and has never actually rang-nothing is perfect in these days of modern technology.

>

> But thanks for the suggestion of getting a PAYG

> sim. I had thought of this, but hoped to narrow it

> down before I went through the hassle of getting

> hold of them. I assume you can pick them up for

> nothing, these days?

Yes all free and they'll post them to you

https://www.three.co.uk/Support/Free_SIM/Order

http://shop.ee.co.uk/price-plans/free-sim

https://freesim.vodafone.co.uk/big-value-bundles