Do you feel you can express yourself or is there a gagging order on society?

SteveT

Mark wrote:- And what would suggest we do, if we can, to help alleviate the establishment corruption?

I would put in honest and straight people at the top who have a proven track record in that field, not an old etonian establishment figure.

Encourage and reward open and honest government.

Punish to the extent of the law and remove from their post (without pension)all wrong doers.

Make the law accessible to the man in the street and not a strangely archaic language.

Huguenot wrote:- In the wider debate 'rampant corruption' is a silly way to describe the UK.

Do you really believe that Huguenot, when 90+ percent of MP's have been found fiddling the expenses and have gone unpunished.

It was criticised by the man in charge that the information on the expenses had come to the notice of the general public. He lost his job but not his pension rights, and many believe he was the scapegoat for the greater good of the offenders.

angetastic wrote:-

None of these things has anything to do with ethnicity - if you are poor you are poor - and if you are first second or third generation migrant you are more likely to be poor than otherwise.

According to what I see angetastic, plenty of them appear to have large expensive vehicles to drive in.

I wonder if they feel they can speak their mind as this post is about 'gagging and freedom of speech'.

• 4 months later...