Tirfor winch, griphoist with cable - ?110

tomdhu

This is my trusty TU8 Tirfor winch/hoist which I am selling. I bought it new to do one job and that was to pull down and exract 7 Leylandii Cyprus trees plus remove their roots from the soil.

The Tirfor has many uses. From winching out 4x4's when they get stuck to lifting and shifting heavy loads. It is the preferred winch of choice for tree surgeons etc who want a winch that can lift and lower under load at any time. It acn be used with jockey pulleys to multiply it's nominal capacity to move loads of around 3.5 tons.

This particular winch was origigially unused Army surplus- hence the olive green paint is flaking off because the Army did not apply a primer coat before painting it olive green.

It is in perfect condition and comes with 20 metres of 8.5mm high tensile galvanised steel cable and a jockey pulley.

It is ready to go to work.

So if you are planning a Land Rover Safari, pulling down trees, lifting out car engines etc etc , this is the tool for you

Manual - http://www.hssoutsource.com/Documents/SafetyGuides/og_LS39.pdf

Hi i'm on a safari right now & might need this at any moment! I return Tuesday & would love to buy this from you in preparation for my next journey!

It would be great if you could keep it for me till then??????

best wishes from the depths of the Cantabrian Mountains!

Jim

Archived