SOLD:Vintage Raleigh Wayfarer Ladies Dutch Style Bicycle

BeckiS

THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD.

This is a beautiful original 1970?s Raleigh bike, which means it was made here in England (Nottingham). It is in near perfect condition, which is testament to its robust build. I would say that kept in the right condition it?ll run for another 20 years.

It was serviced on 15th August 2015 and is also registered on the national bicycle database, with documentation.

Its got an original brooks saddle, sturmey archer gears (3 speed), a bike pump, a cute clover bell, bike stand, plus I?ll give you my year old Cat Eye lights which are really bright. It also has the connection for a basket. Its got lovely details which you?ll see from the photos.

I can?t stress how beautiful this bike is, and I?m really sad to be parting with it, but leaving the UK and can?t take it with me :( Its really comfortable to ride, and really speedy!

21in/53.5cm frame.

?135

Any questions please feel free to ask. I would really recommend coming and having a look at it, and you?ll fall in love with it!

For pictures see https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/vintage-raleigh-wayfarer-ladies-dutch-style-bicycle/1130969145

Archived