SOLD: Fuji Classic Track Single Speed Men?s Bicycle

BeckiS

THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD.

Men?s single speed bike, perfect for getting about town. Never had a need for gears and we live around a hilly area. It?s 5 years old - I bought it from new. Black in colour, which makes it nice and inconspicuous if you?re worried about theft in London!

Its got a bit of cosmetic wear and tear as you?ll see from the photos most notably on the saddle, but none more than you?d expect. Its also missing a cap on one of the handlebars, but it doesn?t make a difference to the grip.

It was serviced on 15th August 2015, and had new brake pads fitted, so its in perfect working order. It is also registered on the national bicycle database.

54cm frame. Shimano brakes. All original parts (apart from new brake pads). I?ll also throw in some Cat Eye lights so its ready to roll.

I?ve loved this bike and its served me very well, I?m selling it as I?m leaving London to go travelling so can?t take it with me. Anything you want to know please email me.

?140

For pictures see https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/fuji-classic-track-single-speed-mens-bicycle/1130968695

Archived