Tabby cat wreaking HAVOC on Crystal palace road!! S.O.S!

Boomerang, by the sound of it your cat isn't neutered either, thats why he's hanging round your place - the best way for you to be rid of him is to neuter yours, no point in him visiting then.

She is a pedigree Persian... can you neuter a female??? She has no balls (literally) - and she's been spade, though still a horny bitch (cat)...:))

Bear in mind full males, and I assume he is a full male and not neutered, wander far and wide.

We now have half ownership of a cat we call Buster, who used to visit us as be a full male and "sing" to our neutered female - hope springs eternal presumably - before he came to us one day last year injured, and was repaired and neutered by the RSPCA before being chipped and returned to us - and now we see him once every three months or so - once a wandering tom always a wandering tom I'm afraid.

So one other suggestion is the local Cats Protection league - they may help to trap and neuter a full male who is causing issues - PM me for contact details if you wish - do not really want to post them here

Boomerang, neuter is a general term for de-sexing. Females are spayed (or speyed), males are castrated. Sometimes when females are done, bits of ovary get left behind and the cat still appears to be in season (tho they cant get pregnant). The best thing for stray toms is to neuter them and then return them to the same area, once the hormones die down they're not usually a problem.

As per Deptford Diva -- tubal ligation vs oophorectomy. Both leave your cat infertile. Only the latter ensures that your cat will not go into season. If your vet employed the former technique on your cat you might ask for do-overs.

Livetraps for vermin (see bestpestcontrol.co.uk) may help. What you do with the trapped moggie is then up to you -- I would never consider driving it out into Kent for a drop-off, but then that's likely just squeamery on my part.

Andystar Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> youngnewbie_newbie88 Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Andystar, Who is angry Nigel pray tell...? *is

> > intrigued*(?)

>

> Hi there yn_n88

> Welcome to the forum :)-D

>

> You can find everything about Angry Nigel here

>

> enjoy!

funny post, made me smile which is always a good thing...Thank god i don't take the 185 anymore..! :)

I've decided to offer my services to catch & kill this lil bstard. Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this cat for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad cat. Not like going down the pond chasin' bluegills and tommycods. This cat, swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.

(Apologies to Jaws fans out there )

If you havent done so already, call The Celia Hammond Animal Trust on 020 8694 6545, we can lend you a trap. Once caught we can neuter him, but he will have to come back as we have no room to take anything else in. Once he's neutered he shouldnt be so much of a problem.