When should I change my baby's nappy?

Ted Max

Am I the only one wondering whether Woof may be reading his own posts this morning and blushing?

No. I can't decide which is funnier. Ted's thread (*raises imaginary glass to Ted*) or Woof's fantastically outraged response.

Always interesting how posters evolve on the EDF. Woof has tranformed from a man who woofed annoyingly in every post and was prone to spamming entire pages with nonsense responses to every thread, to an concerned parent, blinded by righteous indignation to the possiblity of, dare I say it, a spoof*.

*Disclaimer: I am *whispers* not a parent so nothing I say counts at all ;-)

Moos Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Am I the only one wondering whether Woof may be

> reading his own posts this morning and blushing?

---------------------------------------------------

Oh now I remember( having looked in the re-cycle bin) that Wisky & wine dont mix

Mmmmmm

annaj Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> *Disclaimer: I am *whispers* not a parent so

> nothing I say counts at all ;-)

You won't draw me into the debate on the other page that way, you cheeky minx! I'm wise to your cunning ways..

I just thought I'd point out how lucky Ted is that there are some more intelligent members of the clique than Woof who've seen this as a good laugh on Ted's part. If I'd started a thread like this I'd have been pilloried and be subject to some very caustic comments. Count yourself lucky Ted.

This thread has also thrown up an entirely different subject altogether.

"Parents in my country give the young people options"

Well, it seems that Ted has been masquarading as an Englishman where in actual fact he's a johnny foreigner!

So ladies and gentlemen...from where does our rib tickler hail from?

I believe at some point he said he's a Scotch-English hybrid but I'm not sure. If the child of a Scotsman was acting up in this manner it would be beaten black and blue and then be offered up as some kind of Pagan sacrifice to their painted gods.

Ted does seem to be acting with a degree of rational which inclines me to believe that some part of his bloodline is indeed of English stock.

So, where does he come from?

P.s You better not be French Ted!