Lambeth country Show

lenk

lenk Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Britain's Got Talent Irish Dancer Neil Horan

Was he there officially, or just lurking? It would be a shame if this event provided a platform for a religious extremist.

Eh? When exactly did I say I behave like an obnoxious tw*t in my dealings with customers? I recall one thread where I said exactly the opposite Sean... (?)

Lately you seem to be attributing bizarre things to me that I haven't said, have I offended you in some way?

Sorry but I do find JR incredibly smug. A review of a veggie restaurant that turned into a patronising critique of vegetarians particularly annoyed me.

Was a good day got to big it up for Lambeth council lot's of seating area,bins,loos and helping bod's spoke to one of the food vendors it cost him ?1800.00 quid for the two day's pich.

SMG you walked right past me in the food tent not even a good day turned round to speak and you were gone ( what have I done ?)

Bob S

Not to worry Bob s. Sean's a Bumpkin from the arse end of Ireland so he was probably caught up in the whole atmosphere of the event abeit punctuated by terrifying flashbacks to the barbaric treatment at the hands of the Christian brotherhood school teachers. That might explain why he may or may not have been crying at some point during the event.

Jeremy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> lenk Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Britain's Got Talent Irish Dancer Neil Horan

>

> Was he there officially, or just lurking? It would

> be a shame if this event provided a platform for a

> religious extremist.

Oh, he was stood in front of a sign that read 'Jews are rubbish' or something to that effect and largely being ignored (I'm being serious)

I like Jay Rayner, for the record.