Excelvan 12MP 30M Waterproof Wi-Fi Full HD H264 1080p Anti-shaking Video DV Action Sports Camera NIB

farrago

I bought this from Amazon last month, new in box, and before I opened it, I realised that I wanted something else. Have been meaning to send it back, but I've decided that's too much trouble. Will sell for ?45 ono as I paid ?48 plus shipping. On sale now for ?42.99 plus shipping. This is a Excelvan 12MP 30M Waterproof Wi-Fi Full HD H264 1080p Anti-shaking Video DV Action Sports Camera Camcorder (Silver). See photo.

Link here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00ZFK12XY

They ship it in a plastic bag so the corner of the box got dinged but the camera is encased in plastic packaging and is fine as are all the accessories.

It wasn't free when I ordered it delivered express. Standard delivery is free, as I can see now. But why the snarkiness? I said ?45 or nearest offer. If people think it's only worth ?35 for the reasons you say, they can make that offer. Or any other offer. There's no reason to be unpleasant about it. But thank you for reading the ad. Maris

I don't get into snarky conversation with people on the forum and I didn't ask you to leave work early unfortunately I have a family and have been asked to wait to make any more purchases till after a holiday we have planned even though I would have taken it with me for some filming.I believe that I had made a fair offer after reading the previous posting,I don't like to waste peoples time on here and believe I have done some good buying and selling over the years I have used this forum.my apologies

Agree with you Fishfoot - this person is more worried about where the money is coming from and playing games. I offered ?25 yet on speaking to my misses she said offer ?20 - So I did - Then got a reply saying someone had offered them ?30 and was more worried about my spending habits (due to my girlfriend saying offer ?20) yet they the seller would still take the ?25 - I was thinking that they would take the ?30 offered - Weird this. Ive sold and bought plenty using the forum and personally I would steer well clear of this item and its seller - sending me insulting private messages now to - Childish and not worth the bother!

Archived