Threshers chip and pin

Arriving home from work last night, looking forward to a quiet night in with a DVD, the missus and a cold glass of Chablis, I was reminded that the fridge was bereft of all things alcoholic, and thus a trip back out to Threshers on Lordship Lane was required. After purchasing my requisite 3 bottles I once again began the long and arduous process of paying by credit card. When oh when are they going to sort out their chip and pin system, which at present takes forever to process your payment. Note to self, and any other ED slurpers, take cash to Threshers unless you wish to die of old age waiting to pay.

DD

DM does like a male perspective, especially when it has four sweet little legs, a darling tail, some furry ears and is sitting in her handbag - it must be said. Are you Mr Batdog?

I went into Threshers recently and they 'swiped' my card as well as put it through the chup'n'pin, which apparantly ( from the mouth of the fraud dept of Natwest) can lead to card cloning as they have your card number as well as your pin ( unless you hide it very well) from the cctv. This is something to look out for.