Banging noise

Does anyone know where that banging noise is coming from? It starts at about 8 in the morning. I ask purely out of idle interest rather than irritation. The sound bounces around the terraced housing and as I walk to work it seems to come from all directions.

I'm hoping it's not just in my head.

No it ain't just in your head spoony - my Mrs is totally fed up with it - don't know where it's coming from,though. We live at the junction of Landcroft and Pellatt, and it sounds to be within a few hundred yards. Perhaps if I can muster the strength I might venture out to investigate (once the pubs are open that is)

Careful Bony, the sound is hard to trace. One second its in front of you the next it's to the left and then behind you. It's like someone is driving around with a loud bangy thing attached to the back of their car. Maybe if we could organise a team to come at it from different directions, banging load things. Then it'll know what it feels like. Or at least it might get scared and stop.

Nothing to do with Alleyn's, you mad, gullible fools!!!! It is me driving around with my Loud Bangy Thingy!!!! Bwah-ha-ha! Soon you will all learn the meaning of insanity (unless I get a puncture which would f**k things up slightly and temporarily delay my plans to take over the world!)

The banging noise is from Alleyns they have two throbing di**S breaking op concrete from 8am till gone 5.30pm can any one tell me if they are infringing any laws, I have to put up with this, can hear it in every room in the house!!!!.

Bob S

Ha ha. Can I have a go on your loud bangy thing when you are finished? maybe then i wont notice the noise so much.......

Its driving me mad too. maybe they'll take tomorrow off we can only hope.

It was a windy day today which i think is why it travelled around so much. even my kids are moaning about it. it sometimes sounds a bit like a helicopter and I think i'm in goodfellas.