Andy Murray: Live In-Running....

Tony.London Suburbs

I was starting to warm to him slightly, then he played a really cocky shot in the first set, after which I really wanted him to get crushed! He will win grand slams though, he is a great age, with Roger probably only having couple of years left.

If a set goes to 6 games all, it goes to a tie breaker, the winner of which wins the set 7-6. If the match goes to a final set, there is no tie breaker, and it must be won by 2 clear games, however long that takes.

*Bob* Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Fair play to the hook-nosed, one-legged,

> slack-jawed, left-handed, shop-soiled, ex-convict

> Scotch egg...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Federer is a good player... a great player... but I just don't like the guy.

People say he's humble, but he really isn't. He says "I'm not playing tennis to break records", but then seconds later turns up with a jacket with "15" written on it. As if his various ridiculous outfits and "RF" embroidered gear isn't irritating enough.

To be fair, I thought he said he does want to break records, but it's not about beating a certain person (Sampras). I think he comes across as okay, but I really wanted Roddick to win that yesterday, what a good try!

Having a special jacket prepared for when you win, just to show everyone how great you are... it's all a bit vulgar. And yeah, his walk-on outfits are laughable. Some people say that it's due to sponsorship obligations, but I don't remember anyone else walking on in a white 3-piece suit with their initials on it.

I bet he has pyjamas with a picture of his face on the front, and a caption saying "Roger's the greatest". Perhaps a crossed-rackets (racquets?) motif on the back, with his signature beneath it (in gold).

I don't expect anything of successful sportspeople other than they are good at what they do. Self-doubt isn't really a long suit in any of them.

Gavin (C'MON ROG) Rossdale, though. Twice. There's no excuse for that.

I wasn't particularly bothered either way on Federer.. but I completely went off him altogether after seeing him walk out on centre court dressed, to be frank, like a complete penis.

I wanted Roddick to win from then on - even though he has eyes like George W Bush.